- Video Analysis: During the course of the week, each player will be videotaped in various technical and tactical situations There will be narrative addressing all appropriate coaching points. This will serve as the primary technical and tactical player evaluation. They will receive a copy of their video on a USB flash drive to be provided by the student (800MB free space minimum). In addition iPad clips captured during training will be available for students to Air Drop onto their iPhones throughout the week (upon their request).
- Individual Meetings: Each player will get constant feedback on the field during the week. Before the player leaves, they will have a 1 on 1 meeting to review the week, watch their video clips, take notes, ask questions, and set goals for the upcoming year.
- Written Evaluation: Each player will receive a supplemental written evaluation in a narrative form on their physical, technical, tactical and psychological dimensions. This format offers more specific details than the typical number scale evaluations used at most other camps. However, please understand that this lengthy evaluation takes time to compose so they will be mailed to each student in the fall after all camps are completed.
- NO CREDIT will be issued for ODP (State & Regional team level), club, or high school conflicts. These are predictable events with known schedules. Carefully review your soccer calendar and consult your coaches for permission prior to registering for camp.
- NO CREDIT will be issued upon expulsion or voluntary withdrawal from camp.
- NO CREDIT will be issued if an injured student remains at camp to learn by observing.
- NO CREDIT will be issued for cancellations (medical included) received within 7 days of the start of camp.
This camp credit is transferable to a family member and may be used for a 2020 Dynasty Goalkeeping Academy session. We reserve the right to handle all situations on an individual basis.
For Students Attending Camp
- A completed medical release form signed by a parent (or legal guardian) to be able to participate at camp. In addition, the medical form must document the student’s insurance information to be valid.
- A copy of the insurance card (front and back).
The Dynasty Goalkeeping Academy Medical Release Form is part of the camp application to be downloaded and printed from the website.