About Dynasty Goalkeeping
Dynasty Goalkeeping Academy is an innovative goalkeeper camp experience. It is the ultimate experience for elite goalkeepers. Tracy Noonan (formerly Ducar) has created a unique Academy that will provide elite keepers with the necessary tools and training to take their play to the next level. Tracy’s expertise from her years as a top-level collegiate, national team, and professional player will allow her to share crucial insights into all aspects of goalkeeping; from the proper nutritional outlook, to on-the-field technical training, mental skills development, to a weight training program that will maximize a goalkeeper’s performance.
Dynasty Goalkeeping Academy is hosted at Saint Mary’s School in Raleigh, NC and is a 5 day residential program designed for the college bound, elite female goalkeepers ages 13+. Each of the six sessions of camp are limited to 12 students to maximize results and to create a personalized experience for each individual. The benefits of this intimate camp environment are:
- Personally trained and coached by Tracy Noonan
- Individual video analysis
- Personal exit meeting
- Supplemental written evaluation (to be received in the mail after all camps are complete)
- Efficient use of training hours (fewer goalkeepers means more repetitions for everyone!)
- Strength and conditioning training specific to the needs of a goalkeeper
- Daily discussions on nutrition and diet as it relates to the demands of an athlete
- Flexible curriculum to incorporate extra work specific to the needs of each student
- College guidance
- Physical testing to track student’s progress and continue their development
- Active recovery sessions
In addition to the week-long Goalkeeping Academy camps in North Carolina, Dynasty Goalkeeping hosts several weekend clinics throughout the year in various locations around the country. Click here for more information about current and upcoming weekend clinics.