Certainly no student should attend camp if they are exhibiting any symptoms or are sick with any illness. Students who arrive to camp sick will be sent home immediately. Should a student be unable to attend camp due to a positive COVID19 test result, camp credit minus the $500 non-refundable deposit will be given upon receipt of official medical documentation. However, if the student can produce 2 consecutive negative PCR results she can be considered for later 2022 weeks space permitting. If an alternate 2022 week is not feasible the non-transferable credit is valid through summer 2023.
As a small, intimate camp of 12 students and 5 staff we will do our best to create a “mini-bubble” each week of camp. All staff coaches and our certified athletic trainer will be fully vaccinated. Every staff and student will be required to sign and commit to our Dynasty COVID19 Pledge detailing our protocol for the health and safety of everyone in our community this summer. A few keys parts of that pledge are:
- Every staff coach and student who attends camp in 2021 will be require to submit a Pre-camp COVID Health Screening Questionnaire along with proof of full vaccination or a negative PCR test result within 1-3 days of the start of their camp week.
- Students will be housed one to a room with the exception of sold out weeks. Due to room availability in the circumstance of a sold out week 2 rooms will be double occupancy. Only fully vaccinated, drive-in students will be considered should this be necessary.
- Masks will be required at all times indoors (except when students are in their room alone) as well as outdoors when proper social distance cannot be maintained (based on North Carolina state guidelines).
- Video Analysis: During the course of the week, each player will be videotaped in various technical and tactical situations There will be narrative addressing all appropriate coaching points. This will serve as the primary technical and tactical player evaluation. They will receive a copy of their video on a USB flash drive to be provided by the student (800MB free space minimum). In addition iPad clips captured during training will be available for students to Air Drop onto their iPhones throughout the week (upon their request).
- Individual Meetings: Each player will get constant feedback on the field during the week. Before the player leaves, they will have a 1 on 1 meeting to review the week, watch their video clips, take notes, ask questions, and set goals for the upcoming year.
- Written Evaluation: Each player will receive a supplemental written evaluation in a narrative form on their physical, technical, tactical and psychological dimensions. This format offers more specific details than the typical number scale evaluations used at most other camps. However, please understand that this lengthy evaluation takes time to compose so they will be mailed to each student in the fall after all camps are completed.
- NO CREDIT will be issued for ODP (State & Regional team level), club, or high school conflicts. These are predictable events with known schedules. Carefully review your soccer calendar and consult your coaches for permission prior to registering for camp.
- NO CREDIT will be issued upon expulsion or voluntary withdrawal from camp.
- NO CREDIT will be issued if an injured student remains at camp to learn by observing.
- NO CREDIT will be issued for cancellations (medical included) received within 30 days of the start of camp.
This camp credit is transferable to a family member and may be used for a 2023 Dynasty Goalkeeping Academy session. We reserve the right to handle all situations on an individual basis.
For Students Attending Camp
- Current year Registration Forms
- Current year medical release form signed by a parent (or legal guardian). In addition, the medical form must document the student’s insurance information to be valid.
- Copy of the insurance card (front and back).
- Proof of full vaccination or a negative PCR test result within 1-3 days of the first day of camp week.
- DGK COVID Liability Release
The Dynasty Goalkeeping Academy Medical Release Form is part of the camp registration forms to be downloaded and printed from the website.